Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Couple More Septmeber 2011 Counterfeit Kit Layouts

For this layout I used my September 2011 Counterfeit Kit and my Unity Stamp set called "Here and Now".  I wanted to show the time line of Maddy getting ready on her first day of Kindergarten.


I also used my September 2011 Counterfeit Kit for this layout.  I have had these alphabet stickers in my stash for YEARS!  I was so excited to use them!!!
The following layouts are not from my Counterfeit Kit, just a few layouts I have worked on in the past 2 weeks...
A layout I created using a "zebra" stamp as an embellishment over the top of parts of the layout.  I also used one of those painted wooden items (the flamingo) that I found in the wooden crafts aisle of Hobby Lobby.

I just loved this paper from October Afternoon, and I decided to use it to scrapbook the photos of my kids watching one of their favorite movies, Monsters Inc.

I recently read a series of blog posts, found here, pertaining to using up scraps.  I decided to use various border punches to create border strips from lots of my scraps.  The pre punched border strips came in VERY handy for this layout.  All of the time consuming punching was done for me.  The best part is, I punch all of those border strips while watching TV with my family.


Yes, I brought my camera into Target to take pictures of school supply shopping...I bet everyone thought I was nuts!


Every time this bush blooms in front of our house I want to take pictures of it.  The thing is, it only blooms for about 2 or 3 days, and only blooms a couple of times a year, so I always miss it.  Not this time!!!  I finally got some pictures of the beautiful purple blooms!


I love when I get some photos of myself with the kids.  These type of photos are few and far between, so I was really excited to scrapbook them, even if I was in a bathing suit!!! 


4 comments:

  1. Wow - you've been busy! I love the idea of the timeline in the first one and all your lovely family shots. LOL at the supply shopping photos - a true scrapper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to sit down with all your pictures and scraplift so many of your ideas! Everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of these awesome pages, Meridy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, such fun stuff you are working with. Enjoyed seeing every one of your pages.

    ReplyDelete